Re: [Usability] Annoying systray icons animation

On 05/05/2011 02:24 AM, Mantas wrote:
Hi, I have a suggestion about systray, that appears on bottom right.

When you move mouse cursor from left to right, icon that you want to
click just jumps to left, and I'm forced to move mouse cursor to left
again, to catch icon I want.

My suggestion would be, to remove text from systray icons, and leave it
static, without any animation, to be more accessible.

Maybe there is already a workaround to remove this animation?

The text, in addition to the icon, should be clickable. The only apps that don't do this are GTK3 apps and that's a known bug, to be fixed later. You don't have to move to the icon; just click on the text and it should work fine.