Re: [Usability] New Empathy default chat theme

Le mardi 29 mars 2011 à 20:46 +0530, Allan Day a écrit :
> Hey!
> Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > As explained on this bug, we'd like to design a new default chat theme
> > for Empathy:
> >

> > I think that could be a perfect candidate to try improving synergy
> > between the design team and developers, so if you have any comment or
> > suggestion please comment on the bug.
> Do you have any existing ideas about what you'd like the theme to be
> like, or are we starting with a blank canvas?

I don't really know actually. I kinda like Ubuntu's theme but I'm ready
to be convinced that we could do best with a different approach (I know
for example that Will doesn't like it for a bunch of reasons, I'll ask
him to share them with us).

Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>
GPG 1024D/711E31B1 | 1B5A 1BA8 11AA F0F1 2169  E28A AC55 8671 711E 31B1