Re: [Usability] A few questions re gnome3 usability

Le mercredi 30 novembre 2011 à 09:29 -0800, Teunis Peters a écrit :
> On 11-11-30 03:11 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Are these questions about GNOME 3 or Unity?
> >
> I can reproduce the crashes in gnome3.   Classic/fallback/2D only works though.
> And, after studying gnome3 - I'll say the list applies to it.
I think he meant that it isn't very useful for us that you write a long
mail with many random remarks, many of them don't apply to GNOME 3
because you didn't test it. We don't care about Unity or KDE crashes, we
have enough to do with our own bugs.

And generally, usability issues are complex, thus dealing with one at a
time is enough. We're not going to change the world in one mail. If you
want to discuss precise questions, ask on #gnome-design or on
#gnome-shell, but prepare a good argumentation.

Cheers