[Usability] Some proposals

Ok, I already posted my wish to see a real single click policy across
all the gnome experience on the whiteboard[1]. I don't want to make too
much noise, so tell me if I should spread my ideas on as many canals as
I can, or just use one.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/Nautilus

Now an other thing I would appreciate to see is an 'improvement' of
gnome shell. When you launch the overview, you may click an active
window or begin to type on you keyboard to find the application/document you need. That's great ! What would be even greater, would be to be able
to start typing and that gnome shell continu to display your active
windows whom title match what you typed so far.

So currently, when you start typing you have two categories, application
and recent items (not sure what are the exact English terms used,
sorry), and I propose to add an "active windows" category.

What do you think about it ?