Re: [Usability] HIG 3 Labels

On 9 Apr 2011, at 16:34, Michael Terry wrote:

> I noticed that the new control panels use a lot of right-aligned, no-colon
> labels.  Is that the new recommendation?  It could use a quick pattern write
> up on the wiki.

There's no new recommendation as yet (as there is no usable HIG 3 yet), but a "control panel" pattern is certainly one of the ones I'd like to see us to tackle early on.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.