Re: [Usability] HIG Meeting

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The details of the previously mooted HIG meeting have been arranged:
>
> Time: 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
> Date: Thursday 28th October
> Place: #gnome-design
>
> We'll be talking about what the HIG should look like and how to organise
> getting it written. Please come if you are interested or have something
> to contribute.

Thanks to everyone who attended this week's HIG meeting; it was an
enjoyable and productive session. I have posted a log of the meeting
[1] on the wiki and am working on updating the HIG 3.x page [2] to
reflect our progress.

It was proposed that we meet at the same time next week (16:00 - 17:00
UTC, Thursday 4th November, #gnome-design) to try and finalise a few
things. Please let me know if you would like to attend and have a
problem with that time.

Best,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/HIG3/2010-10-28-Log