Re: [Usability] Mockup Software

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 13:29 +0200, Michael Terry wrote:
> Do you all have a favorite Mockup/GUI Prototyping/Wireframe tool?  I'd
> like Free, but am OK with free.
>
> The only one I've been able to find is Pencil [1] but that just
> crashes for me on startup.  I know some people use Balsamiq Mockups
> [2], but it costs money.

Its not Free but free and I didn't try it myself for now but it seems
quite good, especially if you're working in a team. Google Docs got a
drawing part some time back and it seems usable for mockup stuff, see
for example:
http://mortenjust.com/2010/04/19/a-wireframe-kit-for-google-drawings/

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>