Re: [Usability] GTK+ at the UX Hackfest

> > - a breadcrumb navigation widget (which could be used in nautilus, the
> > file chooser and yelp, for example)

There currently is a pathbar widget lurking in nautilus and the file
browser, and there's also a button bar widget in GTK.

I think that for the purposes of re-usability and general common sense
we could somehow work into the button bar/pathbar we already have some
styling rules to specify rounded corners and arrow separators.

The basic concept of gapless button bars has been brought up before so
I'm not going to detail it further, except to say by adding certain
styling rules to the separator as well as the adjacent corners we can
include arrows. :)

Does anyone else think this is a do-able solution or do I appear to be
talking out of my arse?

BR,