Re: [Usability] HIG: Small patch to "Progress windows" section

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 21:46 +0100, Paul Bolle wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 17:13 +0000, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> > This patch makes small changes to the HIG's "Progress windows" section.
>
> Should patches be proposed and discussed on this list, or on
> bugzilla.gnome.org, or is either OK? I bring this up because evolution -
> the Gnome project with which I'm most familiar - has a
> bugzilla.gnome.org-only policy for patches and I couldn't find a
> guideline for patches on
> http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Participate (or elsewhere).

The patch is being discussed here because it's usability project
related, we do not want to see a flood of patches for all projects
coming into this list. Please speak with the project maintains of
specific projects to find out their policies.

BR,