[Usability] Suggestions for GNOME.Asia 2010 Talk

Hello everyone,

GNOME.Asia 2010 is on Aug. 14-15 in Taiwan and I just found out about it. The deadline for submission of talks is on June 25, which is very soon.

UX is one of the focuses of the program and I want to submit a talk about UX, but I'm not sure about what topic to discuss yet. I'm considering the following:
I'm most inclined to talk about the first topic I mentioned, because of my interest in the subject and its relevance to GNOME 3. Is that good to focus on? What topic can you suggest?

Regards,
Allan
http://live.gnome.org/AllanCaeg