Re: [Usability] Usability Hackfest Social Activities

On 14 Jan 2010, at 10:58, Allan Day wrote:

> I can also organise drinks and meals for the evenings. Which evenings do
> people want to have meals organised for? Monday and Friday seem like a
> good bet. Any more?

Personally, I'd prefer to avoid Friday, as it's likely I'll be staying in town for the weekend, and that probably means I'll be meeting up with other friends and family on the Friday night.

> A possibility for one of these meals would be to meet up with other
> GNOME folk who are in London. Perhaps we could tie in with a GNOME
> London Beer [2] event?

I like the sound of that :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team