Re: [Usability] Request for feedback: Alarm Clock UI

Thank you so much Allan!

I've done a quick review of your suggestions and will respond with
more detailed thoughts as soon as possible :-)

I'm a bit unsure about using a popup menu as the list of alarms
though. Traditionally a menu item can only be clicked to activate one
action, not multiple as your mockup suggests (snooze, dismiss and
delete). I'm not sure this is even technically possible in GTK+...
They could appear in submenus, but that's not as elegant. It might be
possible to display some sort of popup-window with a custom list
though...

Another reason I'm reluctant is that I've kinda already implemented a
version of the alarm list window[1] mentioned in the BetterUI wiki
page[2] :-P What do you think of using a window instead of a popup
menu?

Best regards,

Johannes H. Jensen

[1] http://live.gnome.org/AlarmClock/Blueprints/BetterUI?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=list-alarms6.png