Re: [Usability] Usability internship with GNOME

Hi to you all!

Within the last weeks, me and Jan-Christoph Borchardt student joined the list because we are both interested in usability and want to push open source further. Maybe there is a strong interest by other young and motivated students at universities who would like improve the gnome user experience. What do you think about setting up a possibility for universities and students to get in contact with gnome? If you like the idea - what do you think are decent ways to do that?

 Jan Dittrich