Re: [Usability] Hackfest social activities

> 1. First night meal (Monday 22nd February)
>
> I think the Queen's Arms pub [1] could be the best place. It's a great
> modern pub that does excellent beer and good food, and it's within
> walking distance of the hackfest venue. There's a nice dining room that
> we could use. Does that seem OK?!
>
> It would be great if hackfest attendees could give me an indication of
> whether they are going to attend the first night meal. I've added a
> column to the attendees table on the hackfest wiki page [2] so you can
> do that.

Since I haven't heard any objections, I've booked the restaurant [1] for
7pm. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to make any suggestions
about the plan.

I've assumed that everyone who is on the attendee list [2] and is going
to be at the hackfest on the Monday is going to attend the meal, so
please let me know if:

a) You are on the attendee list and are down to be at the hackfest on
the Monday, but don't want to attend the meal.

or:

b) You aren't on the attendee list (or you're not down to attend the
hackfest on the Monday), but would like to attend the meal.

That is all. :)

Allan

[1] http://www.thequeensarmspimlico.co.uk/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/London2010#Attendees