Re: [Usability] Taking Advantage of Spatial Memory with the GS Window Picker

Le lundi 06 décembre 2010 à 20:41 +0800, Allan Caeg a écrit :
> Associating elements on the desktop is very valuable indeed. I've been
> working on the idea of Context-Centric Computing. I've been thinking
> about adding labels to workspaces just like how, again, Firefox
> Panorama does it.
> See http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8104/selection026i.png
I'm a great fan of this idea too, but I think in the Shell this
can/should be implemented by using workspaces: group related windows on
a common workspace.

I had ideas to have a more integrated framework so that applications and
documents used in the same context (represented by a workspace) are
shown together, but I sort of gave up because it's complex and the Shell
is evolving quickly. But this kind of thing could be done easily for
documents using Zeitgeist, if we want to try this.

Regards