Re: [Usability] sound-juicer

On 2 Aug 2010, at 11:35, Allan Day wrote:

>> could some of the usability experts here have a look on this gnome bug
>> report [0] about changing the sound-juicer gui? I already commented my
>> thoughts but I wouldn't call myself the expert someone asked for on irc
>> to comment on this bug ;)
>
> I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I've commented anyway. ;)

Sounds like we need to hurry up and write that "Media Transport Controls" UI Pattern :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.