Re: [Usability] Me and Nautilus emblems

Hi Matthias,

Op zondag 13-09-2009 om 19:46 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Matthias
Jordan:

> GNOME-wise, I'm currently interested in the Nautilus emblems. What
> is the status on this issue? I read in the archive that there was an
> art team meeting where the issue came up but, as of Ubuntu 9.4, no
> change to the emblems is apparent to me.

I'm not sure about the status of emblems (but I do vaguely remember a
discussion at the Desktop Summit about how emblems could be exposed
using gnome 3.0 infrastructure).

Anyway, I suggest you take a look at the Tracker project. I would
imagine that the Tracker developers are interested in good user
interfaces for searching.
See: http://projects.gnome.org/tracker/

regards,

--