[Usability] Open Source UX Tools

Hi Usability Listers,

This could be offtopic, but I think, UXers here would love to discuss
this.

I'm looking for Open Source UX tools. As for Mockups, Balsamiq is kind
enough to give me a license as an open source enthusiast. I know that
this has been discussed here before, but any new input is more than
welcome.

For usability testing, gtk-recordmydesktop seems to be a useful tool. I
had a chance to see how a recorded session on Morae
( http://www.techsmith.com/morae.asp ) looks like, but it's not
extensive enough for me to know all its features. In the recorded
session, I noticed that the mouse pointer is given focus by graying out
a bit the rest of the screen, video of the user is recorded, and
everything is consolidated in one file. I think, it's pretty easy to
improvise ways to record those through some hacks, but having a more
decent solution will give you and me, the UXers, better user
experiences.

What other open source UX tools can you recommend to help develop GNOME
and other projects? :)