Re: [Usability] Gnome Research on the Web

Hi Anton,

Wow, will take some time to go through it all.

Just a question - for that CC license do you not need to indicate how people should provide attribution? The link you provided is a good summary, but shouldn't you state somewhere that you either don't want attribution, or your name or something should be included?

Thanks for putting this together, will be interesting to see what shakes out of this. I was surprised by the results of the workspace question, and it makes me wonder ... could we get a list of mailing lists and forums that were used to get those people to respond? I suspect that we may have captured just a segment of our users.

For example I sent out the invite to the Gnome-Shell mailing list.

Perhaps we may need to create a similar survey and explicitly look for particular user types (like non-technical people)?

Just some initial thoughts,

Kirk

Anton Kerezov wrote:
Hi,

I've assembled a web page for the results of the survey and I would like
to hear some comments form here before I send the link to the people
that requested this. Also you may suggest more thought to be added in
the conclusions section.

http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/UsabilityTests/GnomeGeneralResearch

Anton