Re: [Usability] HIG: File New/Open/Quit, etc.

Op donderdag 26-03-2009 om 18:19 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Vadim
Peretokin:
> Just to note, I dislike Epiphany's removal of File -> Quit. They
> didn't seem to think through the case where one would want to close
> the browser, and the open it again, with the same tabs open - which
> current file->quit accomplishes.

Back when GNOME session saving used to work, Epiphany would start up
with the same tabs/pages as those that were open in your last GNOME
session.

The use case you describe can be trivially solved by minimizing the
Epiphany window and restoring it again.

In any case, if it makes you happy:
http://vanschouwen.info/files/quitmenuitem-extension/

regards,