[Usability] playlist manager in nautilus

HI everybody,

I would like to make a plugin for nautilus, it is a very simple playlist manager, here is the link :

http://moissant.anthony.perso.neuf.fr/projet.png

Why do i want to do this ?

There is already rhythmbox, exaile, banshee but i think that manage music with ID3tag is very complicated. Indeed, if you are organized, you may have putted in order your music into your "Music" folder.

For example, with rhythmbox, after having putted your new album into your "Music" folder, you have to rescan your collection into rhythmbox and if the tags of your new album are not good you can't find this album lost among all the "unknow artist" and "unknow album".

So i think that once you have put in order your music into your file system (with nautilus), you just want to clic and your music is playing. After having the playlist into nautilus avoid some problems like drag and drop from nautilus to a window that is *behind* nautilus.

I hope you understand my english :) and my explanation.
This is mockup, it would be good to add some elements but it is just a firts idea.

Do you think this is a good ideas ? what is your opinion ? Could i integrate it into nautilus or it has to be a plugin ?

Thanks.

Anthony Moissant