[Usability] Keyboard layouts in Assistive Technology of Ubuntu.

:
Hi All,

    I'm new to Ubuntu.

In it, I find a KBD driver of Asst.Tech, with 4 kbd layouts for Tamil, a South Indian Language.

    I've experience in writing such layouts for NHM Writer and KeyTransU, meant for windows. (These do not run on Wine of Ubuntu)

    I can write Tamil Unic. KBD layouts, for Tamil Eng Transliteration, Tamil Phonetic, Tamil Grammatic (called TamilNet99) and Vutam Tamil Type_As_You_Write, (All in Unicode, BMP).

    If the present file samples in Asst.Tech are made available to me, I can try to find out the file type, format & logic involved in the layouts, so that as the next step, I can be productive. Vutam layout requires 3 baskets, while the others, two.

Welcome to use my experiance.

V.R.
: