Re: [Usability] GnomeShell - Recent Documents

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org> wrote:
On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 20:50 +0530, Vasanth Kumar wrote:

> 1) A drop down arrow Next to the Title " Recent Documents"  and that
> the data in the drop down menu contains Classifications / Categories
> of files. For example Documents, Music, Videos, System Files,
> Configurations Files and so on.
Checkout "zeitgeist" - it got similar features and I think will gain
importance within GNOME in the future.
I hope so. :)

If you're interested, there's some information about Zeitgeist online at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeZeitgeist and we'll soon have a website up at http://zeitgeist-project.com.

Regarding GNOME Shell: Siegfried Gevatter (RainCT) is currently working on a GSoC project to bring Zeitgeist into the GNOME Shell. Feel free to stop by in #gnome-zeitgeist on irc.gnome.org and discuss your ideas with us.

Regards,
Natan