Re: [Usability] Help

Hello Rajkumar,
Hello List,

Rajkumar did replay to me in private by mistake. So here his full mail:

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 22:12 +0530, rajkumar vbalakrishnasamy wrote:
> Sir,
>     I am extremely sorry.i am new these activities.And also you can
> forward my message to mail list.Thanks for kind help.

Don't be sorry, everything is alright. You will probably need some time
getting into the community before actually contributing and you might
need some patience. As written in my previous mail you should start with
reading some documentation. Also subscribe some mailing lists and just
read what is going on right now. This will help you to find your place
in the community.

The web people for example are setting up a Plone based site right now,
so if you got knowledge and interest in this area you should subscribe
the gnome-web mailing list.

Another general hint: Also have a look into archives of the mailing
lists, they are there for a reason.

With "redesign project" you mentioned you probably refer to the
"gnome-shell" - again for more information please have a look the
mailing list archive and subscribe if interested.

The documentation project is less about web design as most of the
documentation is done in docbook xml and the webversions are generated,
not sure if there is help needed on the generation site. Writing,
reviewing documentation or translating are other places where help is
needed. Same here, please look at the mailing lists.

Hope this helps you,
best regards,

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>