Re: [Usability] Gtk+ Font Dialog improvements
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Henrique Carvalho Alves <hcarvalhoalves gmail com>
- Cc: usability gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Gtk+ Font Dialog improvements
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:06:28 -0400
On 07/19/2009 10:42 PM, Henrique Carvalho Alves wrote:
I wanted feedback from someone more experienced in the Gtk+ stack and C,
willing to implement this mockup, maybe a branch or patch against
GtkFontSelection(Dialog), and leveraging
pango_language_get_sample_string() for providing a better preview text.
For the implementation we may be able to convert the glade file into a .ui
file and embed it directly in GTK+.
] [Thread Prev