[Usability] Gnome 3.0 - General Sociological Research

I've shared a document with you called "Gnome 3.0 - General Sociological Research":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQ5trdRHEjEgtENUAoVIzDw&inv=usability gnome org

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.

Here's the data I have collected right now. there are some things that
has to be edited but it is 90% good.

---
Note: You'll need to sign into Google with this email address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and ask me to invite your other one.