[Usability] Atrractive(less) password

Firstly sorry for my English, I Still learning.

Secondly I was sending mail to gnome-keyring-list mail about addition to
authorisation method. It force that person must always have a account,
which is used to get access. How it's works? I reverted standard
password authorisation method. Look at the attachments.

If you decide to using first method, instead of password method, it's a
great usability, but maybe system security will lost a lot(I'm not
security expert) or maybe system will be more secure? Rather way, first
way is harder to implement.

I'm Sławomir Lach and I'm living in Mysłowice. I'm 19 years old.

Once more think. If you will used my idea, please include information
about me ;-) .