Re: [Usability] Ctrl + T seems to be a bad choice for 'send to Trash' if is used as 'New Tab' on Firefox.(i had the accident twice already) Del seems enough 4 me

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 6:16 AM, Alejandro Fernandez
<alelondon gmail com> wrote:
> On Desktop and Nautilus
> Ctrl + T seems to be a bad choice for 'send to Trash' if it's used as 'New
> Tab' on Firefox.(i had the accident twice already)
> Del seems enough 4 me.
> Ctrl + T could open a New Tab on Nautilus? If it's good for browsing the web
> why not for file managing?
> I think the multiple tab concept is widely accepted and not difficult to
> learn. i find it unobstrusive.
> Tabs titles could show location in reverse order?
> example:   TheFolderImStandingOn/user/home/ or maybe
>                 TheFolderImStandingOn\user\home\ (too daring? evil
> backslashes anyone?)
> or just the normal way but incomplete at the beginning, not at the end (like
> it is currently implemented in the Location bar).
>
> Thanx for all the great work!

I would agree. Ctrl-T is  a new tab on Firefox, IE and Google Chrome,
as well as other browsers. Gnome should consider remapping this.

- Mark