Re: [Usability] A New Start Menu Design, which resemble windows

I thought that a good start menu could be judged by such criterion as below:

1. how many clicks your mouse need to perform before you can find a right item to act on.
2. how long a path your mouse have to move before you can find a right item to act on.

I thought we could design a better start menu than the current gnome menus. The Start Menu of windows could be a example to learn.