Re: [Usability] Standard keyboard shortcut for opening a new tab?

Well, since we are comparing here with Firefox, don't forget that
there is a way to close the current window (including all tabs)
without closing them one by one. Don't you want to consider this case
as well, by using Ctrl-Shift-W for "close current window". When only
one tab is open "close tab" or "close current window" have the same
behaviour, of course.

Pedro Maurício Costa