Re: [Usability] inability to experiment

2008/5/28 Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>:
> It's also, quite frankly, pretty complex, and way OTT for controlling
> the sort of changes we're talking about here IMHO.  (I know you were
> just describing it, rather than suggesting it, though!)

I think what I was trying to say was that modifier keys are a nice way
to add extra functionality to dialog box options. You may only use the
extra functionality 5% of the time, and so the functions don't require
their own buttons (as they would lead to an overly intrusive UI), but
when you need them they are important.

David

--
http://pf.skynet.ie/ - Penguin Friendly
President, University of Limerick Computer Society