Re: [Usability] New dialog for handling file conflicts in Nautilus - UI review request

> Hmm, rather too much information in your face there, I would say-- so
> much that they've had to use bright green arrows to point out the
> important bits[3]! Think I'd have to read everything at least twice to
> figure out what to do.
>
> Cheeri,
> Calum.

Yeah, I got faced with this dialog at work, and had no idea where to
look. I think the big problem for me was that the elements which caught
my attention were the icons, and they were both the same. Even when I'd
seen the dialog a few times, I could never remember which option was
which and would have to rescan to work out what each option meant.

I think the key is to highlight whatever differences you can find that
would be useful for making a decision. If both files have the same icon,
then a lot of its usefulness is lost (there is the familiarity that it
gives, so I wouldn't say it is entirely useless).

Andy