Re: [Usability] File copy dialog - focus on cancel button

On 10 Aug 2008, at 07:15, My Own Linux wrote:

I was copying a 4 GB file over a usb pen drive in the background. Its a slow
process.

By mistake I press enter and the focus was on the cancel button (red X) and
mid way the copy process  got canceled.

Maybe by not putting the default focus on the cancel button in the copy
dialog will help avoid such mistakes.

Sounds like a sensible suggestion. Perhaps you could you file a bug against nautilus, at http://bugzilla.gnome.org?

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team