Re: [Usability] combo box guidelines?

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Jacob Beauregard wrote:

> Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:15:05 -0400
> From: Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake comcast net>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] combo box guidelines?
>
> Yea, I know I've probably whined about combo boxes enough, but honestly,
> does this image make sense to you?

Not sure what you mean.
Could you post the image somewhere please and provide a link.

Depending on the context (amount of space available and the importance of
this particular choice) it might be better to provide a radio list rather
than a combo-box so that all the options are immediately apparent.  It is
hard to generalise and it is a decision that needs to be made on a case by
case basis.

--
Alan