[Usability] Survey for F/OSS usability experts and developers

Dear usability experts and F/OSS developers,

We are inviting you to participate in a doctorate study that investigates
how developers and HCI experts work in a collaborative project. You
will be asked to answer a set of questions regarding F/OSS projects you
take part in. Your participation in this survey will provide information
that could be used to improve how HCI experts and developers interact in
a F/OSS project.

Online survey takes only 15 minutes to complete and will allow us to
have an understanding of interaction patterns among project participants.

If you are a developer, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Vvf6V9qqg5edTCYFe_2fZJng_3d_3d

If you are usability expert, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fBlhjV3nPhLhe_2fFQyGoJYA_3d_3d

in order to complete this short survey. Please circulate this email to your
friends and contacts so that we can have the widest possible feedback.

Note: demographic inputs of this study will be kept strictly confidential,
i.e your name and any other private data will not appear anywhere publicly.

Many thanks for your participation!

Best
Görkem