Re: [Usability] Discoverable off-screen window dragging
- From: "Travis Watkins" <amaranth ubuntu com>
- To: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>, Hans Petter Jansson <hpj novell com>, Usability <Usability gnome org>, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Discoverable off-screen window dragging
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:09:02 -0600
On Nov 29, 2007 8:44 PM, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 5:14 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz bearfruit org> wrote:
> > Also interestingly, when you view the menu with alt+space the Move option
> > doesn't list the Alt+F7 keyboard shortcut. That hinders discoverability a
> > bit. Thanks for the tip, I've wished for this before.
> Um, it does here. What window manager and version are you using?
They don't show up when using Compiz. Which is odd, because that menu
comes from libmetacity/wnck (can't remember which right now).
] [Thread Prev