Re: [Usability] preferences windows, window preferences, shaded windows, nonresizable windows

On 5/22/07, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:
> Another thing I'd like to mention for window preferences, are titlebar
> preferences. I use KDE on my laptop and this is probably the biggest reason,
> the ability to modify the title bar is very important to me when I'm using a
> touchpad.

I don't really understand what you mean by "modify the titlebar" here,
but it sounds like a function of the window manager.. can't you just use
the KDE window manager in GNOME?

Yes, I've done it many times and it works well.  Simply run
 kwin --replace
to return to metacity, just run
 metacity --replace