[Usability] SoundJuicer "Submit Track Names" is unusable.

The "Submit track names" is an important function because 1) it allows users
to share new track names, titles and artists, preventing hundreds of people
from having to type in the same thing, and 2) if the rip fails once, or you
want to re-rip for any reason, you don't have to type in the whole thing all
over again, which is incredibly tedious.

I have recently switched to Ubuntu from Windows and while I find SoundJuicer
adequate for what I used to use Windows programs for, its "Submit track
names" feature is just utterly unusable and incomprehensible.  Can someone
explain why it is so bad?

On Windows I believe the rippers used freedb or a similar service.  If you
have the misfortune to be ripping a CD which is not in the database, which
happens to me a lot, you typed in all the track titles, artists etc. and
then clicked Submit. Off it went and the next time you happened to try to
rip the CD on a different computer the titles were found.  It JUST WORKED.

With Soundjuicer, here's what happens.  I have already entered the track
title, artist, etc. into the SJ interface.  Then when I click "Submit" I am
sent off to a web page, where I have to register, then apparently use some
Wiki-like interface to re-enter the information I already entered, for the
second time.  This is where I gave up.

IMHO use whatever service you like, but just submit the info the user has
already entered into SJ to that service.  Do not send the user to any web
pages.  Or at least allow the user a preference box that says "Do not send
me to any &*#$% web pages when I click Submit".

Thanks for listening.