Re: [Usability] User Shut Down damaged PC

On 3/28/07, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 12:09 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> d) On other lists I think there is some consensus that Linux menus in
> general are too hard to edit. After using Gnome for years I don't know
> how to add or remove applications or commands from the System menu.

This one's easy (if not very helpful)-- you can't arbitrarily edit the
System menu, only the Applications menu.  If our documentation doesn't
make this clear, it needs fixing.

Cheeri,
Calum.

Hey, great to know it wasn't just me being confused about that!

I for one would appreciate seeing the Gnome docs updated to make that
more clear.

Thanks,
Mark