Re: [Usability] Scrollbars with Popups

	Hi:

El jue, 31-05-2007 a las 14:39 +0200, Thorsten Wilms escribi� I'd like some evaluation of my latest concept.
> A suggestion for a better name than popup-scrollbars would also be nice :)

	I think it's a great idea, as it makes scroll buttons a lot bigger
(virtually) and unclutters the screen.

	But it has an important drawback: it depends on the mouse to hover the
scrollbar, and nowadays more and more devices don't have a mouse, but a
direct pointing system (e.g. touch screens). Any idea on how to extend
this proposal to also handle that use case?

	Regards,

--
Alberto Caso Palomino
Adaptia Soluciones Integrales