Re: [Usability] Tooltip delays aren't settable

Caleb,

Op zondag 29-07-2007 om 20:25 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Caleb
Marcus:

> It seems that the default tooltip delay in GNOME is 0, meaning that
> tooltips show up as soon as a button or menu item is highlighted. I
> find this really annoying, and would like to know how to change this.
> Is it in gconf? The default should really be changed to something like
> 500-750 ms.

What GNOME and GTK+ version are you using?

I don't see the problem you mention, but the tooltips implementation in
GTK+ has undergone a drastic rewrite in the current 2.11 series. So
please try to reproduce the problem on GTK+ 2.11.x first if you haven't
already.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen