Re: [Usability] visibility in combo boxes (again)

Am Samstag, den 30.06.2007, 11:19 +0200 schrieb Murray Cumming:
> On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 00:47 -0400, Jacob Beauregard wrote:
> > Hey, using The GIMP 2.2.13 (pretty much the only GTK program I've used the
> > past two weeks) save dialog with gtk-qt-engine 0.71
>
> Maybe this is a problem with gtk-qt-engine. Maybe you can file a bug
> with them. If it's not a bug with gtk-qt-engine then it should be easy
> to discover that by disabling it.
>
> This list is not for specific bug reports.

Just for the records, this is not a Qt engine issue. Open the Epiphany
preferences dialog, move it to the top of the screen and click the
"Default" encoding combo box. It will center the current entry at the
cursor position, which may shift some entries out of the screen.

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>