Re: [Usability] New beeps in gtk

On 1/2/07, Yevgen Muntyan <muntyan tamu edu> wrote:

Is this right from usability point of view? It's said that this beeping
actually
is usability - you get notified when an action initiated with keyboard
failed.

AFAIK its the accessibility stuff that has been turned on.
My machine didn't beep though, but the accessibility stuff was
annoying in more ways than one (it made everything slow, and totally
fucked up emacs...) so I just deleted it all.

iain