Re: [Usability] List View Column Header Sorting

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 22:01 +1300, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> That's an interesting question. I think the answer is probably that
> people care about sorting by one column much more often than they care
> about sorting by two or more.

Agreed, with the caveat that there are some applications, such as
rhythmbox, where secondary sorting is very important. Fortunately, the
r-b developers have put in some heuristics that make this work well. I
think some of the other music programs out there haven't yet got this
"sorted" out yet, though.

mike

--
Michael R. Head <burner suppressingfire org>
http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/