Re: [Usability] add link to nautilus burner somewhere in Applications menu

Valent,

Op maandag 31-12-2007 om 13:23 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Valent Turkovic:

> as I can see this bug if from 2003 (???) and last comment to it was in
> 2005 (?!?), and it has this status:
> Resolution: 	WONTFIX
>
> Am I missing here something?

No, you're not missing anything.

> This bug should be reopened of I can file another bug.

If you believe you have new arguments that warrant reopening the bug, by
all means go ahead. Filing a new bug will cause unnecessary work for the
bug triaging team; it will be marked a duplicate of the bug I linked to.

In any case, thanks for your interest in making GNOME better!

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/