Re: [Usability] Are the gnome-terminal's Profiles really necessary?

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 21:11 -0800, Dylan McCall wrote:
> Instead of having to choose a profile and edit it, the Preferences
> could be directly accessible via the menu (as usual), and that would
> be the same as editing the current profile

That's already the case.  I was surprised that there wasn't a
Preferences myself, but then found "Current Profile..." which probably
should be renamed to "Edit Current Profile..." or something.  Donno.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh