[Usability] Request for Totem usability review

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to take a look at the usability of the
recent additions to Totem? Specifically, we need the YouTube and Video
Search sidebar plugins checked, as we're experimenting with loading
search results from YouTube as you scroll down the video list, and it
probably needs checking for usability concerns. :-)

Although the YouTube plugin is in the latest 2.21 release, it's changed
a little, so it would be best to look at a trunk build. If anybody wants
them, I can make screenshots available.

We'd also like to know if anyone has any ideas about how better to
represent the information in those two sidebars vertically, or if the
current method is OK.

Thanks,
Philip