Re: [Usability] desktop lacks "Display properties" or " Screensaver - Power" options on right-click context menu

2007/4/23, Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake comcast net>:
[Tango icon theme save icon]
What's a box with an arrow pointing into it supposed to mean to me anyway?

Create a package!
Close this box!
Here's a box, go jump in it!

Box Says: "I'm not the hard drive! Look at Nautilus!!! Not the same icon
there! No way Jose!!!"

Yea, did anyone even think of that? Associating an updated save icon with the
storage media icon? Even if the storage media icon would have to change, it
makes more sense to use it in the same context.

Have you looked at the Tango icon theme? The HD icon from the Tango
theme is the "box" in question. So you are ranting to get things to
where they already are...

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi