Re: [Usability] gnome-screensaver configuration (or lack therof)

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 00:37 +0200, Martin Ejdestig wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 13:23 -0700, Scott wrote:
> Have you even read all of what the GNOME Screensaver maintainer has to
> say in bug report?

Oups, now I've read the whole report myself and see that you have even
responded to that particular comment. In my defense, your initial mail
didn't convey that you had. :)

So... either you don't understand what the maintainer is saying or you
don't want to. That and you don't seem willing to help, only rant.

Just reinstall xscreensaver and get over it. I bet you can fix the
metadata in the packages if you are worried about upgrades. Or ask your
distro to fix it. Or keep in mind to check manually. Anyway, packaging
is hardly the GNOME Screensaver maintainer's problem.

(What is this doing on the the usability list anyway?)

Martin
--
http://coiley.zapto.org/~martin