Re: [Usability] sticky keys and alt-tab

Maurizio Colucci wrote:
Hello,

if I enable sticky keys (control panel -> keyboard -> accessibility), I loose the ability to ALT-TAB (unless, of course, I keep ALT pressed, which defeats the purpose of using sticky keys). Is there any way to switch the active window with the keyboard which does not require holding buttons? Thanks for any help.

Maurizio

I do not know any answer to this, but I want to point out that if not pressing ALT first and thereafter TAB works then this is a bug in the sticky keys implementation.